The Proposed Improvements on Buckeye Road from Shaker Blvd. to South Moreland Blvd. will Include:
- Complete asphalt resurfacing, including full and partial depth pavement repairs where needed.
- Removal of excess sidewalk to create treelawns to increase vegetated areas, improving corridor aesthetics, downstream water quality, and neighborhood walkability.
- Sidewalk, ADA-compliant curb ramps and drive aprons as necessary.
- Signing and pavement marking upgrades to accommodate on-street bicycles.
- Curb bumpouts at East 116th Street.
Click here to download a flyer of the plan.